There are currently no artistic openings.
Position: Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra Office Administrator
Directly Report to: Nick Kenny, Executive Director of the Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra
Brief Description: The GPO is seeking a motivated and organized self-starter to join the ranks. As office administrator, this individual will become a primary connection between the GPO staff, its board, and the community. The office administrator will be responsible for maintaining a well-organized and inviting office, including typical office administrative related duties and occasional event-based tasks throughout the concert season. This is a great position for an individual who loves music and is interested in investing in a pillar of the Greeley community. The position is part-time with fairly flexible hours and autonomy, so individuals seeking a flexible part-time position with growth potential should also consider applying for this position.
- Office Administration – answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, light office cleaning, maintaining and ordering general office supplies.
- Post Management – responsible for mail pickup and delivery. Inclusive but not limited to, maintaining fund drive tracking, mailing and thank you letters with oversight from Executive Director.
- Design and maintain an office filling system – The office administrator will be responsible for the creation and implementation into a new streamlined filling system for the GPO office.
- Billing Management – learn Quick Books backend. Assist Executive Director in maintaining proper procedure. Inclusive but not limited to paying bills, sitting in budgeting meetings, and submitting payroll.
- Associate degree required – BA or BS preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Advanced Excel experience preferred.
- Pervious office experience – schedule management, budgeting, and payroll/ Quick Books experience preferred. SalesForce experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can lift 20lbs and is comfortable sitting for extended hours at a desk
- Previous experience with mail merging and label creation preferred
- Typical schedule for this position will be a half day Monday and full days Tuesday and Thursday weekly. There is some room to negotiate a weekly schedule.
- Please submit a resume and one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin on Wednesday, January 30th.